Complaint Review: Associates Aka Citifinancial Mortgage Company

• Submitted: Sun, February 12, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, February 12, 2006

• Reported By:Fort Washington Maryland
Associates Aka Citifinancial Mortgage Company
100 Hightower Blvd. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Associates Aka Citifinancial Mortgage Company ripoff Is there any official out there who would be willing to stop these thieves? Pittsburgh Pennsylvania

How much time do you have to read this report about the biggest of the biggest predatory lenders, Associates aka Citifinancial.

I am an african american very well educated divorced mother who sought to purchase a home for my family in 1998.

I purchased a home from a seller with the seller doing the financing because at the time I had some problems on my credit report.

The seller before the ink on the paper dried properly sold the note on my house to Associates.
That was when the nightmares began and they have not ended yet. I will fight these people all of the way to the Supreme Court if I have to about my home.
I had never purchased a home before and I knew nothing about the process.

I believed that my realtor would make sure that everything was done in decency and in order but found out later that she was disloyal as well.
No one explained anything to me at the settlement table and I found out some years later that there are several TILA violations regarding my case.

I fell behind on my mortgage payments in 2001, not realizing that I have a balloon deed of trust that was to be paid off by February 6, 2003.

The mortgage payments that were established for me at the settlement table were never enough to pay the mortgage due to the amortization of the loan. Then to make bad matters worse the Associates took my loan and turned it into a 30 year conventional loan and added excessive interest to the loan along with forced placed insurance and oh, my God the escrow which has never been used to pay anything. Even though I have the legal documents. There is nothing within these documents that said that my loan could revert to a 30 year conventional loan if not paid in the five year time period.

I am fighting these people in court as we speak. They foreclosed on my house on December 15, 2004. But by the grace of God my family and I are still here continuing to fight.

I went to lawyer after lawyer and no one would help me.
With all of these complaints on this site we should all get together and file a case action lawsuit against these unscrupulous people. Does anyone hear me? They are setting people up to be foreclosed on each day and the government is standing by allowing it to happen.

Geraldine a.
Fort Washington, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2006 08:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Associates-Aka-Citifinancial-Mortgage-Company/Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-15205/Associates-Aka-Citifinancial-Mortgage-Company-ripoff-Is-there-any-official-out-there-who-w-175980. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Associates Aka Citifinancial Mortgage Company