Complaint Review: Associates Home Loans of Florida Inc. & Harvey Schonburn Trustee

• Submitted: Mon, August 04, 2014
  • Updated: Mon, August 04, 2014

• Reported By: Anonymous — Melbourne Florida
Associates Home Loans of Florida Inc. & Harvey Schonburn Trustee
Nationwide USA

Associates Home Loans of Florida Inc. & Harvey Schonburn Trustee Associates Home Loans of Florida Inc. & Harvey Schonburn Trustee Rip Off, Scam, Do Not Deal With These People Tampa Nationwide

Do Not Deal or Trust Associates Home Loans of Florida Inc. Website: AssociatesHomeLoan.com.

I was in need of some fast cash. My credit is not good, howeverr I have equity in my home. I tried to get a loan with a few different lending institutions only to be turned away. Then I ran across associateshomeloan.com. Wow, what a mistake. I checked the BBB abd it said they have an A+. Only to find out there not ever accrediated. The loan officer who I wouldn't mention his name cause I don't want to end up in a ditch was very professional and told me everything I wanted to hear. He told me they don't use credit or anything that the loan is merely based on the equity in your home. I was desperate so I signed a pro form agreement via email. Once i signed that document, I called the loan offcier daily for two weeks. He also picked up the phone and gave me what seem to me to be legitimate excuses for the delay in the closing of the loan. I sat patiently and then he called approx. 3 weeks later to tell me an indepent loan officer was coming to my home to do the closing. When the loan offcier came to my home with documents in hand. I immediately noticed the name of Harvery Schonburn Trustee. I thought to myself why is this person's name on my home and a Trustee on top of that raised a big red flag for me. Then after reading through soem of the documents, since they were not being read or explained to me. I noticed a couple thousand dollar difference in fees that were to be paid out of my loan. I never signed the loan documents and never received any money. However i'm having major problems. I'm not going to get into anymore detail as I'd perfer to stay anonymous. But understand this. AssociatesHomeLoan.com which is Associates Home Loan of Florida Inc. in Tampa Florida 866-257-9476 is not out to get you a loan. There out to sqezze all the euity out of your home and leave you homeless. I know your desperate, but if you do business with this company. you'll be more than deperate in a few years. You'll be homeless. The loan broker, the title company and pretty much every faucet of this lending process is ran out of the same office location in Tampa. Do Not Deal with AssociatesHomeLoan.com or any Private Money Lender in Tampa, Florida. You would find many reports on this company as they only do 1 or 2 loans a year and they're very good at covering the bad reviews. Don't trust these people.

Associates Home Loan of Florida, Inc.
14802 N. Dale Mabry Hwy.
Suite 202
Tampa, Florida 33618
Toll Free Telephone #: (866) 257-9476
Main Telephone #: (813) 316-2006
Email:
email@associateshomeloan.com
NMLS# 380601

Do Not Deal with This Company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2014 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Associates-Home-Loans-of-Florida-Inc-Harvey-Schonburn-Trustee/nationwide/Associates-Home-Loans-of-Florida-Inc-Harvey-Schonburn-Trustee-Associates-Home-Loans-of-1167243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Associates Home Loans of Florida Inc. & Harvey Schonburn Trustee