Complaint Review: Association Lien Services

• Updated: Mon, October 28, 2013

• Reported By: Rachele Piazza — San Jose California
Association Lien Services
los angeles, California USA

Association Lien Services Brian Acct Rep Lack of professionalism, unresponsive to emails and voice messages, objective to foreclosure on property los angeles California

The experience I endured with ALS; well I should rephase that to say the lack of experience in terms of ALS not responding to my continued emails and voice messages from the account rep Brian to provide feedback on my account was the worst experience moreover most stressful....afterall we are talking about my property in which they now had control over was completely unexcusable and so unprofessional.

I contacted Brian on 8/27/13 in which we discussed a request of an IDR to the board.  That same night I completed an IDR request letter and emailed to Brian the same day. I repeatly called and left messages on Brian's voicemail, I sent emails day after day to him. This went on from 8/27/13 to 10/25/13in which I had not received not one return call, not one reply back to the email requests for information and/or status.  At the same time the HOA is telling they can not speak with me as the account is no longer in their hands!  They kept advising me to contact ALS and of course we know that is a dead end avenue.

On 10/23/13 I left bothTracy Neal and Brian voice messages explaining my dissatifaction with their lack of professionalism and concern over my account and I was not shy about my disguse of how they did not respect my requests and did not share my concern to communication with me about the property they were in the process of filing a lien on the property.

I then received a returned message from Brian on 10/25/13 on my voicemail in which Brian was very rude and was basically scolding me verbally for my voicemail from 10/23/13.

After no contact for two months from Brian; this is how he returns the call!  Unbelievable!

It is my concern that ALS and the HOA's objective is solely to take the property away from the homeowner(s)or to extend the process to allow them to bill you there riduculous fees for doing absolutely nothing. This is clear from the actions they display in the way they conduct their business practices.  I feel if I had not been so agressive in my pursuit to get results, that would have been the end result.  I just wondering how many other homeowner's were ignored and left to beleive they did not have any right to protect there property and ended up losing their home to this ripoff organization.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2013 07:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Association-Lien-Services/los-angeles-California/Association-Lien-Services-Brian-Acct-Rep-Lack-of-professionalism-unresponsive-to-emails-1095291. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Association Lien Services