Complaint Review: Assuant Health

• Updated: Mon, December 12, 2011

• Reported By: ~Tie~ — Eunice New Mexico USA
Assuant Health
501 W MICHIGAN ST MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin United States of America

Assuant Health Assurant Health is the brand name for products underwritten and issued by Time Insurance Company, Union Security Insurance Company and John Alden Life Insurance Company. takes your $$$$ before you decide and you have a hard time getting it back when you cancel!!!! MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin

*Author of original report: Assurant Health

*Author of original report: Assurant Health

Buyer beware!!! This was taken from my email from them... Assuant Health Assurant Health brand name for products underwritten and issued by Time Insurance Company, Union Security Insurance Company and John Alden Life Insurance Company. MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin. We were given 10 days to look over policy before taking the money out. They took it out the same day we called and then got the email 2 days later. They are not a major medical. They will not pay anything towards what you need. EX. $2000 MRI --- $250.  They are a SCAM!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2011 07:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Assuant-Health/MILWAUKEE-Wisconsin-/Assuant-Health-Assurant-Health-is-the-brand-name-for-products-underwritten-and-issued-by-T-807064. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Assuant Health

Assurant Health

AUTHOR: ~Tie~ - (USA)

Just want to add that although my husband got the run around (this is the reason for the posting to begin with), I too decided to get involved. As hard as it is to believe we got our money back. If you do call them and decide to take the offer just remember that if you have a pre-existing condition ask if this is covered immediately. This will save you grief of a money transaction. Make sure you always ask questions and understand the answers. This has been a learning experience to say the least but we should grow when learning from our mistakes. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me!

Assurant Health