Complaint Review: Assuarant

• Updated: Fri, November 09, 2012

• Reported By: LC — Weymouth Massachusetts United States of America
Assuarant

Assuarant RIPPED ME OFF!!! Internet

I have sent numerous emails to my rep to be reimbursed for the "depreciation value" of items replaced. I have also sent emails to my rep to dispute the "Replacement Cost" of some items I was paid a "depreciated value". I have replacement cost insurance, however the wording in the policy allows them to only pay "depreciated cost" until the item is replace.

I am being ripped off. Example. I had 152 Cd's on the claim and they will not pay the "depreciation value" until I have replaced ALL 152 CD's... BUT they did pay out the cost of 3 pairs of jeans when there were 15 listed on the claim.

They changed their "policy" mid way through the claim. This is very unfair.

Also they will NOT EVER answer the phone and I have to leave a voicemail when ever I call. When I get a call back I am at work and can not answer the phone! How convenient for THEM!!

One of the senior reps left me a voicemail with an extension number that is NO GOOD!!! I can not call him back to speak with him. They like to hide and burry their noses.

I have emails from August that have yet to be responded to. I have been reimbursed for things I have not submitted reciepts for and not reimbursed for things I have submitted receipts for.

I have been sick with pneumonia and this stress is making it even more difficult to breathe!!!

I am so done with this company I have requested arbitration and of course that has fallen on deaf ears!!! I am considering contacting an attorney not only for the balance owed but for additional stress and suffering. I know this is extreme but being sick does not help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2012 07:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Assuarant/internet/Assuarant-RIPPED-ME-OFF-Internet-967164. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Assuarant