Complaint Review: Assume RV Payments LLC.

• Submitted: Mon, November 29, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, November 29, 2010

• Reported By: 808Morgan — Greenbrae California United States of America
Assume RV Payments LLC.
8720 S Spruce Mountain Rd Castle Rock, CO 80104 Larkspur, Colorado United States of America

Assume RV Payments LLC. Illegal use of my vehicle, then never paid me Larkspur, Colorado

I had them try to sell my car or have someone take over payments. The Owner Daniel Ortiz used my car as his personal vehicle for a month without my knowledge. I asked for the car back because I was moving, when I received the vehicle I found personal items and 2000 extra miles. I asked them to at least pay the car payment for the month but so far they have just said they would pay, then not pay. What happened is illegal and I may have to take them to court if something isn't done.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2010 07:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Assume-RV-Payments-LLC/Larkspur-Colorado-/Assume-RV-Payments-LLC-Illegal-use-of-my-vehicle-then-never-paid-me-Larkspur-Colorado-666444. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Assume RV Payments LLC.