• Report: #204327

• Submitted: Thu, August 03, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, September 01, 2006

• Reported By:amery Wisconsin
Assurance Plus, dan West, dave Hershman44
3644 E. Mcdowel Road #114 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Assurance Plus, dan West, dave Hershman44 ripoff, dishonest no training help no customer service just plain jerks Phoenix Arizona

*Author of original report: IT'S A GENUINE SCAM! DON'T FALL FOR IT!

*Author of original report: UPDATE

I got scammed into this crap. I thought I could make some money with this company after resurching other on line biz's.This one sounded like the best,boy was I ever wrong. They got me hook line and sinker,I was convinced I could make lot's of money, so I went for whole package deal with 3 websites which cost me $4195.00 after everything was all set up and done.When it came to any online support , there was'nt any, I tried to call customer service I got a recording saying their busy leave name and number and they will call me back. they never called or anything. I promoted the websites with 3 advertising company's and no profit at all was made.I have made 2 complaints with the BBB and no compromise has been made yet. I want my money back I have been dealing with this s**t for too long. Danial West@david hershman should be ashamed of taking advantage of people, but they are totally heartless of the commen mankind. there should be somthing we can do to stop scammers like this. THEY SHOULD BE BEHIND BAR'S !!!! I WANT MY MONEY BACK.

Jim
amery, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2006 08:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Assurance-Plus-dan-West-dave-Hershman44/Phoenix-Arizona-85008/Assurance-Plus-dan-West-dave-Hershman44-ripoff-dishonest-no-training-help-no-customer-s-204327. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Assurance Plus, dan West, dave Hershman44

IT'S A GENUINE SCAM! DON'T FALL FOR IT!

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

I was scammed just like susan from agusta,ga only they got $4195.00 from me I got robbed&,screwed, and lied to they did not help me in any way , they don't answer their phones or reply to email's. IT'S A GENUINE SCAM! DON'T FALL FOR IT!

UPDATE

AUTHOR: Jim - (U.S.A.)

the people from assurance plus have been avoiding me , they won't respond to bbb complaint, or call me. this so called company is a huge f**king scam! any body out there don't fall for this s**t! i'm really pissed that i fell for this *&*&- i lost over 4 grand , now i may lose my house.