sale

• Submitted: Mon, September 18, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, September 18, 2006

• Reported By:San Antonio Texas
Assurance Plus
3644 E. McDowell Rd. Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Assurance Plus ripoff Phoenix Arizona

I joined this company 0n 28 August 2006. The company promissed to train and coach me in marketing the programs that I bougth. Along with this package I bought ($200.00)I am also being charged a 19/month internet site fee.

About a week after I bougth the program, I received a binder with company information. I also received a call from Mr. Chris Williams. Mr. Williams identified himself as being my coach and stated that in a few days I will be receiving a CD in where I will learn how to set up my website. He requested that I call him as soon as receive this CD so he can start coaching me.

During his conversation he asked me personal questions about my finances and also about my marketing strategies in regards to attracting customers into my website. I told Mr. Williams that I did not really have discretionary income to invest and that I was under the impression that getting the website started and attracting customers was part of what he was suppose to teach me.

Well, I am still waiting on the CD he said I would get in a few days. I have called several times and left messages with his company but I never get a response from him. I am beginning to think this company is only out to rip people off.

William
San Antonio, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2006 12:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Assurance-Plus/Phoenix-Arizona-85008/Assurance-Plus-ripoff-Phoenix-Arizona-211566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Assurance Plus