Complaint Review: Assurance Solutions

• Updated: Mon, October 31, 2011

• Reported By: ReallyAngry! — clifton Virginia United States of America
Assurance Solutions
PO Box 105689 Atalnta, Georgia United States of America

Assurance Solutions Federal Warranty Service corp Liars and cheaters! Atalnta , Georgia

On Feb 2, 2007 I purchased a Whirlpool Cabrio washing machine.  On May 3, 2011 I called Whirlpool because the machine was not finishing the washing and flashing letters & numbers on the indicator panel.

The woman I spoke with told me that my warranty was over and that I could get an extended warranty for $159.03.  She told me that I had to wait 60 days for the warranty to kick in.

When I called (10/31/11) to ask for a repairman to fix my washer I was told that because it was a pre-existing condition it would not be covered.  So now I am out the money I paid for the lousy warranty and have to pay for the machine to be fixed out of pocket!

The woman lied to me and never told me that the issue I had called about WOULD not be covered. That is the only reason I purchased the warranty. If she had been honest I wouldn't have purchsed the warranty!  The lesson I learned is not to buy a fancy machine (will never purchase a Whirlpool again) and to NEVER get an extended warranty from this company again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2011 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Assurance-Solutions/-Atalnta-Georgia-30348/Assurance-Solutions-Federal-Warranty-Service-corp-Liars-and-cheaters-Atalnta-Georgia-793851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Assurance Solutions