Complaint Review: Assurance Wireless

Assurance Wireless
PO Box 7600, Mattoon, Il 61938-9807 Mattoon, Illinois USA

Assurance Wireless Broken Promises Mattoon Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: Assurance Wireless

I applied to Assurance Wireless and I was apprived and told I receive my handset within 20 business days.  When I inquired, then I received a letter of denial.  I questioned it was reassured I would receive it and I did receive another letter of acceptance.  Again the same thing happened again and then a third time.  I rent NOT own a room and pay rent.

I receive only disability of $988 per month of which no one can live comfortably.  Groceries I spend $75.00 per week.  Medical supplies about $100 per month.  My current cell phone is about $45 per mmonth and rent $500.  Other expenses such as clothes when I needed it, medical expenses that are not covered by insurance, I have two student loans.  I am told I earn too much.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2013 01:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Assurance-Wireless/Mattoon-Illinois-61938/Assurance-Wireless-Broken-Promises-Mattoon-Illinois-1066277. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Assurance Wireless

Assurance Wireless

AUTHOR: Assurance Wireless - ()

First please allow me to apologize for the difficutly you have experienced.  If you would like to send an email to Experience@AssuranceWireless.com with your contact information, we would be happy to investigate and resolve the issue.

Thank you.