Complaint Review: Assurance Wireless

• Updated: Thu, October 20, 2011

• Reported By: Cassie — South Bend Indiana United States of America
Assurance Wireless
PO Box 686 Parsippany, New Jersey United States of America

Assurance Wireless They did not send my money order of 29.99 for Kyocera Loft phone after telling me that they do not money orders. And also it was untrue what they told me about going in the Virgin mobile store to pur Parsippany, New Jersey

Assurance Wireless did not return my money order of 29.99 for the Kyocera Loft phone after telling me that they dont recieve money orders.  For days and days, I could not get through on the automated voice system to  speak to a representative.  When I finally did talk to them, that's when they told me that i was supposed to use a debit or credit card to purchase the phone or go up to the Virgin mobile store.  I went up to the store and they told me that they never let customers purchase that phone for 29.99 at the store.  Everything was a complete lie.  Whether they recieve money orders or not, they kept mines since it was made out to them.  So i must be credited for that phone, or they can just send me one.  Something needs to be done.  I am an unemployed individual that is in need of a cell phone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2011 06:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Assurance-Wireless/Parsippany-New-Jersey-07054/Assurance-Wireless-They-did-not-send-my-money-order-of-2999-for-Kyocera-Loft-phone-after-790762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Assurance Wireless