Complaint Review: Assurance Wireless

Assurance Wireless
Internet USA

Assurance Wireless Company just does not care about anything Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Assurance Wireless

This company does not care and is staffed by people who do not listen and do not know how to troubleshoot a phone. They jerked me around for three weeks when I was without outgoing phone service from my house. They said it was a problem with "coverage" and I just didn't have coverage in my house....excuse me?? They kept sending me new phones because they have no powers of logic and read from a script. Then they lied to me and another carrier when I tried to keep my phone number and put it on a new phone. They cut off my phone without warning while I still had minutes that I PAID for (I used up all my free minutes talking to their incompetent, unintelligible reps) right after I filed an FCC complaint. I am a disabled retired woman and I am many times alone in my house and I need a phone for emergencies. I filed my second FCC complaint today.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2013 06:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Assurance-Wireless/internet/Assurance-Wireless-Company-just-does-not-care-about-anything-Internet-1052490. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Assurance Wireless

Assurance Wireless

AUTHOR: Assurance Wireless - ()

First please let me apologize for the issues you are experiencing.  If you would like to send an email to Experience@AssuranceWireless.com with a summary of your issue, your Assurance Wireless phone number and contact information we will be happy to have someone look into it and contact you.