Complaint Review: Assurance Wireless

• Submitted: Thu, February 24, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, February 24, 2011

• Reported By: Jim — Richmond Virginia Virgin Islands (US)
Assurance Wireless

Assurance Wireless Virgin Mobile Switched my free phon service to a paid service and refuses to address my complaint Internet

On January 17, 2011 after a years of service with Assurance Wireless I asked that my Verizon cell number be ported to Assurance Wireless.  After a week with no service I contacted Assurance to inquire why I had no service.

I immediately lost both services and ended up with a Virgin Mobile account at .20 cents a minute.  What happened to my Assurance account?  After numerous attempts to get this corrected I have no phone service.   All  I am told when I call is that my situation is being investigated by technical support.

I wonder i f the government is being billed for my service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2011 04:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Assurance-Wireless/internet/Assurance-Wireless-Virgin-Mobile-Switched-my-free-phon-service-to-a-paid-service-and-refu-699261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Assurance Wireless