Complaint Review: Assurance wireless

Assurance wireless
NEW YORK NEW YORK, New York United States of America

Assurance wireless AN ABSOLUTELY PLUS!! NEW YORK, New York

Greetings,

This service was an absolute need for those who are out of work, disabled and/or low income.
Don't be rude!  Don't be angry!  Think how you would want to feel, answering YOUR CALL?  If you can't be patient, call when it's more convenient for you.  Don't take it out on them.

I qualified due to my circumstances, but I didn't apply until very recent.  It's very clear what is required in order to qualify.  If you send the necessary documents with your application, you should received your phone within 3 weeks.  Like many have said, this isn't a talk/text all day plan to shoot the breeze with your friends.   If that's what you really need, look elsewhere.

I've called CC many times because I was NOT very familiar with cell phones.   CC seems to be going above and beyond to assist the 100's of phone calls per hour their receive on a delay basis. [continued below]....
.....  You can dial (611) from your phone at NO CHARGE to call customer care service and they will be there to answer your questions.  Just be patient because if you call LATE AT NIGHT, your wait time will be longer to speak with a CC REP. because there are LESS reps on duty.

A nice petite phone, but due to my eye sight, (or lack thereof),  I had to purchased another phone with a full keyboard.  :-(  Nevertheless, I'm very thankful the government is offering such service and this is one less thing I need to think about.  I don't have to stress a monthly bill, breaking a cell phone contract and/or bill collectors lurking at my door because I can't pay for something I can't afford .   Thank you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2012 11:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Assurance-wireless/NEW-YORK-New-York-/Assurance-wireless-AN-ABSOLUTELY-PLUS-NEW-YORK-New-York-955277. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Assurance wireless