• Report: #1052056

• Updated: Sun, May 19, 2013

• Reported By: Lynn — Worcester Massachusetts
Assurance wireless
Internet USA

Assurance wireless Being charged for texts I don't open,problems with dropped calls,owe me 250texts that I paid for and never got them,problems with services in general.customer service not listening to problem Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Assistance with issues

Problems with dropped calls.problems with the service on my phone,they just keep telling methey are doing maintnence

Charging me for texts I don'teven open. Also put 5$ omn for the250minutes and 250texts package.a customer service agent couldn't figure out why the texts wouldn't go through,so she opened a case,whatever that means,it has not been resolved,and I'm getting very frustrated.they closed the case finnally,but did not give me the texts I paid for,instead they pet a balance on my phone of 5$,which costs ten cents a minute,whomever I spoke with obviously didn't understand the problem,they told me they wanted to see if my texts were going through!!!!that was not the problem.i told the agent my texts are going through,I just wanted the 250 texts I paid for.

im getting nowhere with customerservice.they don't want to listen to the actual problem,I was ignored and she just kept saying the same thing over and over,I tried to explain mytexts were going through,but I paid the5$ to get 250 minutes and 250 texts.i just want what I paid for.i want them to put the 250 texts I had to pay for becausethey are charging me for texts I don't open,and phone calls I make that do not get answered.the customer service agents are notunderstanding this and are not helping.i shouldn't have to pay for texts I'm not even opening.and I would like the 250 texts I paid for.

sincerely,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2013 12:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Assurance-wireless/internet/Assurance-wireless-Being-charged-for-texts-I-dont-openproblems-with-dropped-callsowe-m-1052056. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Assurance wireless

Assistance with issues

AUTHOR: Assurance - ()

Hello:

First please let me apologize for the issues you have experienced.  If you would like to send an email to Experience@AssuranceWireless.com with your Assurance phone number and contact information we would be happy to put you in touch with someone who can assist you.

Thank you.