Complaint Review: Assurance wireless

• Updated: Mon, October 01, 2012

• Reported By: cindy — colorado springs Colorado United States of America
Assurance wireless
PO Box 7600, Mattoon, IL. 61938-9807 Internet United States of America

Assurance wireless Virgin mobile, Sprint, U.S.A. Federal Government. Stealing harrassing intentionally misleading emotional distress lieing identity theft unintentional accomplice financial loss Internet

I sent in several applications, along with requested copies of financials. Each time no responce. I would call to followup and was told incomplete application and sent new application. I was told each time that I did not send them my S.S. number or date of birth and to send them copy of food stamp card, medicaide card, medicare card, and copy of S.S. Disability annual income certificate. I did repeatedly send all.   All these applications came with a letter saying how to qualify in Colorado. The application said check a box showing the programs you may be enrolled in. The letter said - although eligibility varies by state, you may qualify based on household income or if you participate in any of the other programes on the enclosed application. Each time I recieved a new application, with my nane on it. They also sent other applications marked for a friend and requested I give them out. So I gave them to my family and friends and made many copys for others. Now I feel like part of there scam. For every one is saying the same trouble too and is upset. I repeatedly assured them saying not to worry. This is not a scam. It is funded by our Federal Government. Every ones copies of there financal and personal information is out there for all the under world to see and use Nation wide as well as the Philippines  and  Colombia.  Finally I called the local Leap office about it. I was told NO- NO, have to already have a Virgin mobile account and for Colorado you can only qualify by one of those listed programes NOT BASED ON HOUSEHOLD INCOME. Leap office decides the final qualifing.  Bottomline-- our government is trying to help the poor, seniors, disabled, but why give the jobs to out of the country where they can and are helping them selfs to our personal information to SCAM us. I don't think I will have any friends or happy family love for long after this all this isout.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2012 11:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Assurance-wireless/internet/Assurance-wireless-Virgin-mobile-Sprint-USA-Federal-Government-Stealing-harrassing-949129. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Assurance wireless