Complaint Review: Assurant Appliance Repair

• Updated: Tue, June 04, 2013

• Reported By: Merle — Peyton Colorado
Assurant Appliance Repair
Internet USA

Assurant Appliance Repair Anyone I talked to didn't know squat. The appliance is less than three years old but not over five years. Was told it was still under the manufactures warranty. I did everything they told me. Faxed this and faxed that. It's now been a month and still can't use the oven. Have to fax some more papers to the Customer Relations Department tomorrow and then call before 5 p.m. I will tell everyone I know not to get the extended warranty on anything. I work at Walmart so wor is going out. Internet nationwide

Have been trying for the last month to get my GE range fixed.  Cleaned the oven and now it won't disable and let me use the oven.  When I called they gave me a fax number, wanted a legible copy of the receipt, my name and dealer I bought it from (just happens to be out of business).  Called back in 3 business days said they didn't get all the fax. So I faxed it again.

Called again today and said the top part of the receipt was cut off and didn't show a purchase date so now I have to fax it again( no delivery date) and call back in 2 -3 buisness days.

The extended warranty isn't worth the paper its written on if everybody has to go through what I've been going through the last five weeks.  I'm spreading the word about extended warranties.  I work at Walmart so the word is going out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2013 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Assurant-Appliance-Repair/internet/Assurant-Appliance-Repair-Anyone-I-talked-to-didnt-know-squat-The-appliance-is-less-t-1056415. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Assurant Appliance Repair