Complaint Review: Assurant Health

• Updated: Thu, February 14, 2013

• Reported By: Donald — Chicago Illinois United States of America
Assurant Health
501 W. Michigan Milwaukee, Wisconsin United States of America

Assurant Health The company took my $61.20 check and has not returned though I've cancelled their dental insurance two months ago. Milwaukee, Wisconsin

I was told that Assurance offered dental insurance for dental implants, but when I called the company they told me that they didn't. $61.20 was deducted from my account and an application was never filed in my name. I cancelled the so-called policy almost two months ago, but still no refund. Assurant claims they never received the check, which was mailed to them.                               Donald, Chicago,Il.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2013 05:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Assurant-Health/Milwaukee-Wisconsin-53203/Assurant-Health-The-company-took-my-6120-check-and-has-not-returned-though-Ive-cancell-1014470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Assurant Health