Complaint Review: Assurant Solutions

• Reported By: butch — sa Texas
Assurant Solutions
260 Interstate North Circle, SE Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Assurant Solutions Eric Rippoff, malfisences, Fraud Atlanta, Georgia

I recently Purchased a tool from Harbor Frieght.  At the time of Purchase I purchased additional insurance for the tool that proportidly good for 3 years from Assurant Solutions.  I was infoprmed that for whatever reason the tool broke the insurance would provide another tool to replace the one I had purchased.

APProx,  1.5 months from the date I purchased the tool, I noticed that the tool was making a noise.  Upon examining the tool I noticed that the Collet which hold the hand piece to the Shaft wouldn't tighten properly.  I am a jeweler and I have four of these tools,  all except this one function normally.

I took the tool in the box I had purchased it in to the Store where I bought it.  The Manager of the store examined the tool and called Assurant hot line to get a RMA for the tool.  He was informed by the Assurant Agent that the symtomology was indicative of abuse of the tool and as such voided the warrenty.  The Manager stated that he personally looked at the tool and certified that this was not the case,  there was no abuse of misuse of the tool.  Upon the Harhor frieght managers insistance a Assurant manager, Eric employee no:425946, got on the line and  informed him that due to the fact that the issue was caused by Misuse or user abuse Assurant Solutions would not honor any clams on this tool.

My tools are used for grinding and polishing precious metals and various stones.  I have thousands of dollars to make various pieces of Jewelery from all types of media.  I have never abused any equipment.

Assurant is a huge ripoff and one and all should steer well clear of this company.  I doen't end here. I have just begun!!!!!!!  I hate loser ripoff companies praying on americans.  Please do not purchase from this company its a ripoff!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2013 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Assurant-Solutions/Atlanta-Georgia-30339-2111/Assurant-Solutions-Eric-Rippoff-malfisences-Fraud-Atlanta-Georgia-1045066. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Assurant Solutions