Complaint Review: Assurant Solutions

• Updated: Mon, September 30, 2013

• Reported By: LS Cortez — Phoenix Arizona
Assurant Solutions
260 Interstate N. Circle, S.E., Atlanta, GA 30339 Atlanta, Georgia USA

Assurant Solutions They do not stand behind their Service Agreements - They have had me on a marry-go-round since June Atlanta Georgia

We paid $377.78 to cover the product from 6/24/2013 to 6/24/2016. The Dishwasher as deemed not repairable by LG Electronics June of 2013 and then again on September 12, 2013. On September 17, 2013 I called to find out the status and was told they had received all the information needed from LG it would take three (3) days to adjudicate the claim and they would be in contact with me to let me know when we could expect a check.

Not hearing from Assurant Solutions as promised on September 30, 2013 I contacted Assurant Solutions I was put in touch with Martin employee ID# 4068534 who was extremely rude. I was later put in contact with Alan employee #4433 in Consumer Relations who was not much better and he said they had not been able to get any response from LG. That is funny because after getting of the telephone with Alan I called LG who immediately contacted Assurant Solutions. Martin call back to say the damage was not covered. I do not agree with your company’s decision but a refund from cancellations is about all I can expect from your company.  Had Assurant Solutions acted on the issue in June the product would have been covered under LG’s warranty, LG would have provided us with a new unit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2013 02:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Assurant-Solutions/Atlanta-Georgia-30339/Assurant-Solutions-They-do-not-stand-behind-their-Service-Agreements-They-have-had-me-o-1088408. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Assurant Solutions