Complaint Review: Assurant Solutions

• Updated: Wed, March 21, 2012

• Reported By: Donna — Oswego Illinois United States of America
Assurant Solutions
260 Interstate N. Circle, SE Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Assurant Solutions US Cellular Buyback program Assurant Solutions US Cellular Buyback program Atlanta, Georgia

*UPDATE Employee: I'd Like To Help You!

This company contacted me after I switched phone carriers and offered to buy back my cell phone for $125.00 if I would just send it to them.  After doing so, I waited several months and decided to call to check on the status.  I was told that there was water damage and the phone did not qualify.

When I asked where my phone was, I was told that it was taken apart and recycled.  My problem is that the phone worked fine when I sent it in, there was no water damage, and I was not allowed to verify their findings.  Total SCAM in my opinion.  Your word against theirs.  Letter only states that the phone must be in working condition.  DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2010 02:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Assurant-Solutions/Atlanta-Georgia-30339/Assurant-Solutions-US-Cellular-Buyback-program-Assurant-Solutions-US-Cellular-Buyback-prog-664981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Assurant Solutions

I'd Like To Help You!

AUTHOR: Maria Buford - (United States of America)

Sorry to hear your experience with Assurant Solutions was unsatisfactory. I'd really like a chance to resolve this for you! Contact me at [email protected] with your name, contact info and the details of your claim. I'll do my best to get it straightened out!