Complaint Review: Assurant Solutions

• Updated: Fri, December 02, 2011

• Reported By: V. Raghunathan — Alpharetta Georgia United States of America
Assurant Solutions
P.O. Box105689 Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Assurant Solutions Through Whirlpool, I signed up for the extended warranty services for my bWhirlpoor electronic Dryer. Atlanta, Georgia

I bought a Whirlpool Electri c washer/Dryer; MODEL CABRIO 19 months ago. Started giving issue after 19 months and it was the FUSE SWITCH. Whirlpool sent a technician To fix thids issue form A&E Services. Again the same problem starter after 95 days. When I called Whirlpool they suggested their new extended plan for one year and I paid $ 259.00 and signed up the contract . Through Whirlpool, they signed me up with ASSURANT SOLUTIONS, who is their authorized Service Dealers for this extended Plan.

First service after the contract was signed up was set up by Whirlpool and a technician came and fixed the fuse switch again. After 12 days, same problem started again with the fuse switch . This time, I had to go thru Assurant Solutions . I called them 12 days ago and they said they will send a technician, Till now nobody showed up! Called Assurant Sol. Again for the 6th time and keep getting the same answer, Escalated to the Supervisor. They are having issues with this contract and NOT able to dispatch the case to their authorized service people. Now, it is almost over 2 weeks and I have tons of clothes sitting in my laundry!

I called them again, and they are giving the same answer due to some technical Issues with this enrollment, they are not able to unlock the system and dispatch the case !

I am hoping that with your help, you will be able to reach out to them and find a solution for me.

It is their system issue and they are telling me they dont have any PLAN B to send a technician . They have to wait for the system to be corrected and they can send a technician only if they are able to dispatch the case !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2011 10:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Assurant-Solutions/Atlanta-Georgia-30348-5689/Assurant-Solutions-Through-Whirlpool-I-signed-up-for-the-extended-warranty-services-for-804131. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Assurant Solutions