Complaint Review: Assurant Solutions

• Updated: Mon, June 27, 2011

• Reported By: theresa — indianapolis Indiana United States of America
Assurant Solutions

Assurant Solutions Lying, double talking thieves ! Internet

Assurant Solutions, what a bunch of crooks!. I have been paying on a policy with these crooks since 2007, and have actually used them three times before to receive a new lamp (bulb) with no questions ask or any issues, for my Big Screen HDTV, But I called them last week for the same problem a replacement bulb and was told they only replace the bulb once during the life of your contract. This obviously is a lie since I clearly have had it replaced 3 times.

Upon telling them this I was told that never would they send out more than one EVER. I told them to point that out to me in my contract (which they could not do), but directed me to a paragraph stating what is Not covered after your item is  ten years old , of which it certainly does say the bulb is not covered. My T.V. is 6 years old not 10 or older.

They will not bulge on this issue even though the once in the life of your contract crap is just that... Crap. I searched other warranty companys and they laughed at the notion that the bulb is not covered with Assurant, They all said it is cheaper for them to replace a bulb than to do a repair call, and all the others I talked to had no limit on the times you can replace your bulb if needed. I'am quitting this company ASAP, especially after reading other post's about this rip-off company. Thank you Rip-off Reports !!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2011 04:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Assurant-Solutions/internet/Assurant-Solutions-Lying-double-talking-thieves-Internet-746043. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Assurant Solutions