Complaint Review: Assurant Solutions

• Updated: Tue, July 14, 2009

• Reported By:Hialeah Florida
Assurant Solutions
assurantsolutions.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Assurant Solutions Credit One Credit one payment protection plan / credit card insurance Miami florida

I was laid off in Sept. I didn't activate the insurance because I was living with someone at the time. Between the shared expenses, savings and unemployment I was surviving. Unfortunately I am now living alone, still unemployed and savings are non-existent so I initiated a claim with the protection services company to get help. Well I was denied. They say it was because It's been more than 6 months since I've been unemployed. Forget the state of the economy. Basically I'm now screwed because I tried to be responsible. All the money I dished out was for nothing!

Corymia
Hialeah, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2009 06:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Assurant-Solutions/nationwide/Assurant-Solutions-Credit-One-Credit-one-payment-protection-plan-credit-card-insurance-M-469433. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Assurant Solutions