Complaint Review: Assured Asset Preservation, Inc

• Submitted: Sat, April 09, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, April 09, 2011

• Reported By: Vogel Field Services — Oakland California United States of America
Assured Asset Preservation, Inc
2518 Margaret Dr. Newport Beach, California United States of America

Assured Asset Preservation, Inc Does Not Pay, Scam Company Newport Beach, California

Assured Asset Preservation is by far the worst property preservation company I have ever worked with. Right from the start they had me driving to properties 30+ miles apart just to take pictures of dead lawns for a whopping $5 a trip. When I actually came to a home that had a green lawn I was required to take a minimum of 100 photos just to document the grass cut, turning a 10 minute cut into a 30 minute debacle all for a whopping $15. This went on for about a month until I began to notice I was spending hundreds of dollars in gas and hours at home sending photos and never received payment for any of my invoices.

I was assured that my payment was on the way and 2 weeks later I received a very small check for less than half of the invoices I had submitted over 45 days ago. When I called Assured Asset Preservation to see where the rest of the money they owed me was I was informed that I had received all the money I was owed. Assured Asset Preservation refused to pay me for the dead lawns I photographed, the trip charges I was promised, and cut nearly all of my invoices for no reason. Assured Asset Preservation are a group of liars and thieves. Do not trust anything they tell you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2011 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Assured-Asset-Preservation-Inc/Newport-Beach-California-92627/Assured-Asset-Preservation-Inc-Does-Not-Pay-Scam-Company-Newport-Beach-California-715821. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Assured Asset Preservation, Inc