• Report: #220209

• Submitted: Sun, November 12, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, November 12, 2006

• Reported By:glendale New York
Assured Diagnostics
8600 75th Street, Suite 103, Kenosha, WI 53142 Kenosha, Wisconsin U.S.A.

Assured Diagnostics Will not send me my last paycheck Cheats medical insurance companies Kenosha Wisconsin

I was fired based on false information from a competitor. Now the owner of the company Mitchell Rubin (previous owner of Veridian Healthcare in Illinois, do a search on that and you will see what a jerk this guy is) does not want to send me my paycheck along with expenses. He wants to stiff me of my money because he figures, I live in New York, the company is in Wisconsin, and he lives in Florida, so there is not much i can do. I have already reported him to all the local newspapers in Chicago, Illinois, and Wisconsin. I have contacted a few lawyers, I have contacted the department of labor in wisconsin, and I have contacted EEO, since he seems to have a problem with my being gay.

glendale, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2006 12:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Assured-Diagnostics/Kenosha-Wisconsin-53142/Assured-Diagnostics-Will-not-send-me-my-last-paycheck-Cheats-medical-insurance-companies-220209. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Assured Diagnostics