Complaint Review: Assured Towing

• Submitted: Fri, August 17, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, August 17, 2007

• Reported By:austin Texas
Assured Towing
1000 N Lamar Austin, Texas U.S.A.

Assured Towing ran over my foot/ almost killed me Ripoff Austin Texas

I went over my moms house to take her a Tv.So I parked in front of her apartment for like 10-15 mins.I was taking off when I got out I saw this towing truck backing off to my truck. My mom and dad were trying to stop him but he didn't care and i was by my driver side of my car opening the door.I stepped one foot in my car when the dude just picked up my car and was driving off while I had 1 foot on my car. When I saw that he was taking off i was trying to back off, so when i was backing off my driver side of my car ran over my right foot. and i didn't feel it at the moment but then it started hurting. I called the Austin police dept and made a report with them. Next day i try to go pick up my car and paid $190.00 to get my car out...

This is not the fist time one time they picked up my dads car for no reason but they were trying to say that he was park on fire zone when he was not, so i cantacted the property manager of the apt, and they give my dads car back without paying anything cause the just took it for no reason, just to try rip off people...

austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2007 03:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Assured-Towing/Austin-Texas-78753/Assured-Towing-ran-over-my-foot-almost-killed-me-Ripoff-Austin-Texas-268322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Assured Towing