Complaint Review: Assured home financial

• Reported By: Andrew — decatur Georgia United States of America
Assured home financial

Assured home financial Loan modification scam! Internet, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Same thing happened to me

I paid a substantial fee to assured home financial in oct 2011. Since then I am no closer to a modification that i was seven months ago. After endless reassurances from tiana and jill corley who, laughably, asks for info to be sent to her asap, their phone number is now no longer in service and emails are answered.
If you have spoken to tiana, jill or katie or worse, sent them money, you have been ripped off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2012 06:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Assured-home-financial/internet/Assured-home-financial-Loan-modification-scam-Internet-Internet-869582. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Assured home financial

Same thing happened to me

AUTHOR: Jose - (United States of America)

Same thing happened to me.  Same people, same everything.  The company is out of business.  I just got a letter from them stating so.  Don't think they were a scam; just a company that didn't make it.  I DID get some response from my bank indicating that they contacted my bank.  Alas, I'm no better off now then when I contacted them and I'm out the money I paid them.