Complaint Review: Astar Travel

• Submitted: Tue, August 04, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, August 04, 2009

• Reported By:Bundaberg Other
Astar Travel
12421 N. Florida Ave. Suite C-220 Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Astar Travel I have won a free trip to rip off land. pfffft Tampa Florida

At 7 am I received a call saying i had won a discounted trip to Florida with many added extras, being half asleep, I stupidly listened and was sucked in to giving my Credit Card details. Later the same day i received a call about a family matter that would put a stop to any travel plans. I then tried to contact Astar through the number given only to find it not in use. then i did a Google for Astar to find 2 different web pages with similar information, same address but a different contact number, i tried this new number, same result, not in use. I then contacted my bank, who are now looking into this problem, they have canceled my Credit Card and are issuing a new number for me. after contacting the bank i did another Google adding fraud after Astar, i found many links, including this site. Now i can only wait to see what happens next. I will post final results when it is resolved.

Skyspider
Bundaberg
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2009 06:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Astar-Travel/Tampa-Florida-33612/Astar-Travel-I-have-won-a-free-trip-to-rip-off-land-pfffft-Tampa-Florida-476470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Astar Travel