Complaint Review: Astar Travel

• Submitted: Mon, May 18, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, May 18, 2009

• Reported By:Christchurch Other
Astar Travel
www.astartravel.com Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Astar Travel Still waiting for refund Tampa Florida

I got a phone call saying I had won a trip and they wanted my credit card number, I was hesitant to give it to them but they managed to get it out of me. After I got off the phone to them I rung my bank and told them to cancel my credit card but they had already taken the money out.

I rung astar and asked for a refund as I no longer wished to travel with them and they said I needed to send back a letter with the pack that they were sending me.

I did this and they rung and told me they had received it and it would take 14-21 days for the refund to come through. I rung them back after the 14-21 days and was told it was 14-31 days that passed and still no refund and I rung them again and was told it was 14-31 working days.

That came and went and I rung them back and was told the manager hadnt processed the April refunds yet and I had to wait.

Well I am still waiting...

Orloc
Christchurch
New Zealand

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2009 05:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Astar-Travel/Tampa-Florida-33612/Astar-Travel-Still-waiting-for-refund-Tampa-Florida-453104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Astar Travel