• Report: #193238

• Reported By:Paris Other
Astar Travel
astartravel.com Internet U.S.A.

Astar Travel ripoff? refund? a desperate Frenchy Internet

I should have known better... but I did pay $998 for that "winner's" package on 6/23/2005. Now, I have no idea what's going to happen... I did receive my vouchers within 10 days... but they mention I'm supposed to travel to the States on 6/23/2006, which can't be! ... I have no biometric passport and our national printing company is late in "making" them!

So, I've just sent an email to astar travel to postpone the dates (although I had never confirmed any dates previously)... got an autoreply answer right away from aseasonstravel.com. No doubt that astartravel.com and aseasonstravel.com are the same company!

But what is their physical address? To me, astar travel is located in Atlanta, Georgia... that's what I read on my vouchers... now, on the website, they give an address in Tampa, Florida (???). I want to send them a certified mail!!!

If this is actually a scam and if there is a way to get my money back... I'd be more than delighted... I am currently unemployed and could use the money to pay off some bills... instead of flushing it down the toilets! Support and help welcome!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2006 09:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Astar-Travel/internet/Astar-Travel-ripoff-refund-a-desperate-Frenchy-Internet-193238. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Astar Travel