Complaint Review: Astar

• Submitted: Wed, January 07, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, February 16, 2009

• Reported By:Tampere Other
Astar
Avenue C 221 Tampa, 12421 North Florida Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Astar A victim of Astar too Tampa Florida

*Consumer Comment: The Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services

Accordig to Sven From Sweden. I had just the same kind of telephone call from Astar and they said nothing about 999 dollars drawing from my credit card in ten minutes. I could cry when I was so stupid to give my creditcard number to them. Never again. Now I have written to Astar and cancelled my "free" journey for 4 people and asked them to return my money. But dont know what happens. My english speaking is not so good that I could argue with anyone in the phone. I did not either got any confirmation number by email. only in the phone. Really really hope i get my money back somehow.
Kati from Finland.

Kati
Tampere
Finland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2009 04:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Astar/Tampa-Florida-33612/Astar-A-victim-of-Astar-too-Tampa-Florida-409011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Astar

The Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services

AUTHOR: John - (Denmark)

Hi Katie, fill out an online complaint form with The Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services and send All Seasons Travel (ASTAR) and send a letter of cancellation to ASTAR also.
If you need any help drop me a line at contact@mailboxdk.com and I will send you letter of cancellation that you can use and give you any help you need to file an online complaint. You can get your money back from these d****ebags, you just need to take the correct action.