Complaint Review: Astar.us

Tampa, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 676-8900
  • Web:
  • Category: Hotel

Astar.us They Said i won a package and charged my credit card for it when i cancelled they said it was too late Tampa Florida

They called to say i won a package with them i gave the phone to my partner as she is in this field they started to talk very fast about the package . i gave my credit card to hold for a 4 day cruise which was one of the options ,while they were raving about the package and confirming the details i realise they said they charged my card for the package for us998.00 and it was approved and we have 18 months to use it. When i stopped him he said he has me on tape stating i gave hin approval for the package and they never said we won anything.on checking my email i realise i was charged for the package i called them trying to cancel the package the said the package was already sent off by mail and when we receive it just send it back to them with a cancelation note and they would cancel it.After i received the package i sent it right back to them ,they called on friday saying they received the package but it sending it right back as it was purchased on the 7 feb 09 and cant cancel it. It seem to me as if they are scaming me.

Braveheart
Bridgetown
Barbados

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2009 06:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Astarus/Tampa-Florida-33612/Astarus-They-Said-i-won-a-package-and-charged-my-credit-card-for-it-when-i-cancelled-they-436444. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Astar.us