specimen

• Updated: Fri, February 14, 2014

• Reported By: Fraud Victim — Austin Texas
Aster Medicines
Internet USA

Aster Medicines Aster Pharmacy, Aster-Pharmacy,FRU DESMOND NJENJI Took an order for $400, then called and said does not meet minimum order of $1500, please order more Internet

*Consumer Comment: There are Legit and real

*Author of original report: Aster threatens lawsuit instead of returning money

Ordered HGH, to receive in 2 weeks. After order was placed and money sent Western Union, got a call and an email to up order amount to over $1500 to meet their minimum order requirements. Web site and emails never mentioned minimum order before they received the money. Received sevearal phone calls to get me to increase order, but I refused and told them to refund my money.

They called me over 15 more times to increase order and send more money!

Still waiting for a refund and they tell me it will happen one day.

I have turned this company into the CyberCrime Department and the FBI.

They have no products and they are stealing money from people. Their Website at

.....webs.com/products-list">infoheathcareproducts.webs.com/products-list even list that they sell Cocaine.

The FBI will find these crooks and when they do, go through all their records, so DO NOT become one of their victims and get investigated also my the FBI later on.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2014 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Aster-Medicines/internet/Aster-Medicines-Aster-Pharmacy-Aster-PharmacyFRU-DESMOND-NJENJI-Took-an-order-for-400-1123538. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Aster Medicines

There are Legit and real

AUTHOR: Bradley T - ()

One thing you should understand about HGH and other products if there are not legal here in USA and you have to understand when buying from companies its not easy for them to send packages. I once bought from Info Heath Care products. I was told to increase my order but I debated and finally increased got my package but it took some time. Wipe this off because am a regular client of that company.

Aster threatens lawsuit instead of returning money

AUTHOR: Fraud Victim - ()

Aster Medicines Aster Paharmacy Aster Pharmacy threatens to sue me for not sending me my order or a refund and stealing my money in their internet scam. Just wanted to purchase HGH at a lower price then my US pharmacist.

WHAT PROFESSIONAL AND LEGITIMATE COMPANIES SUE THEIR CLIENTS WHEN THEY DO NOT SEND AN ORDER OR REFUND MONEY?

NEVER SEND MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION!

LEGITIMATE COMPANIES TAKE CREDIT CARDS WHERE YOU CAN GET YOUR MONEY BACK IF THERE ARE ISSUES.

Aster Pharmacy now threatening to sue people. These guys are rippoffs and thieves. They will never sue because they hide their address and names and deal in illegal steroids, cocaine and other drugs....

WHICH THEY DO NOT DELIVER.. THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY WITH NO INTENTION OF DELIVERING ANYTHING.

I WELCOME A LAWSUIT. IT WILL GIVE THE FBI AND THE CYBER CRIME UNIT MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THESE THIEVES. CHANCES OF SEEING A LAWSUIT ARE ABOUT THE SAME AS SEEING MY REFUND FOR AN ORDER I NEVER RECEIVED.

DIRECT FROM COMPANY:

THE MANAGER OF ASTER PHARMACY

But why are you such a wicked person ?

I did tell you we are working on your refund but you went ahead to write against us on the interenet.

Because of your actions we are lossing money now another client turned down $1500 + $2000

I swear am going to make you pay for all this.

I thought we could do business together but you are not someone can rely on.

ANOTHER THREAT

I kindly pleaded with you to wait for your refund.

Refunds can take upto 60 days that is stated on our site but you think you are tough and you have gone ahead and listed us as a fraud comapany.

You have caused us to loss a client worth $2000 (USD) .

I dont care of who you are but I tell you must pay for this I swear you get me ?????????

Get your lawyer ready because am comming for you with all I have.

Have a nice say sir.