Complaint Review: Astra Resources PLC Jaydeep Biswas

• Updated: Wed, July 02, 2014

• Reported By: Johnson — Australia Other
Astra Resources PLC Jaydeep Biswas
Internet USA

Astra Resources PLC Jaydeep Biswas Astra Resources, still majorly concerned Australia South Australia

*Consumer Comment: Astra Resources SCAM

I invested through David Baird over two years ago.  I have been told again and again that I could sell my shares any day now.

I couldn't make it to the AGM on Monday but an associate of mine filmed it for a few of us, the video wasn't too clear as they were told no cameras, but the audio is quite good.

The lawyer who is on the board, Niren Raj I believe said that within 4 weeks that we can freely sell our shares on the Frankfurt Exchange for a minimum 2 Euro. How can they assure us that it will be 2 Euro?

Anyhow with all the delays I'd be happy to get anything, I hope this promise isn't another ploy to buy more time.....

Also did anyone happen to look at the Astra Resources Wikipedia page?  It had a lot of negative info on there but has now disappeared.  If anyone has this can you please post it up here?  Hopefully someone can get another forum open.

Anyhow, so we wait another 4 weeks, here's to hoping that they don't fail again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2014 10:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Astra-Resources-PLC-Jaydeep-Biswas/internet/Astra-Resources-PLC-Jaydeep-Biswas-Astra-Resources-still-majorly-concerned-Australia-Sou-1159226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Astra Resources PLC Jaydeep Biswas

Astra Resources SCAM

AUTHOR: Starkode - ()

Please visit astraresources.freeforums.net

Another attempt ofmine in settimg up a new forum and have anyone express their opinion

and share your comments, if you can also copy and paste your report on this page to it will be great