Complaint Review: Astro Allied Van lines

• Reported By: joseph s — waxhaw North Carolina United States of America
Astro Allied Van lines
Jefferson Ave St James, New York United States of America

Astro Allied Van lines Damaged items damaged toilet St James New York

recently moved from ny to nc (new home) used astro allied van lines ... we did not move in directly after delivery of furniture (4days later) since we were staying at hotel .. yesterday we discovered that one of the movers had used a toilet (no paper) and had no flushed toilet (vile) the toilet is now not operating since the water will not receed. we contacted astro today to advise them of the problem and they said I should purchase a plunger. I sent them a photo of this vile and disguisting thing.  subsequently as I began to unpack I discovered damaged furniture.  I have not as yet unpacked china and other valuables. interestingly astro allied uses the slogan 'the careful movers'
we need to spread the word not to use their services!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2012 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Astro-Allied-Van-lines/St-James-New-York-11780/Astro-Allied-Van-lines-Damaged-items-damaged-toilet-St-James-New-York-973124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Astro Allied Van lines