Complaint Review: Astro Auto Salvage

• Submitted: Thu, July 05, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, July 05, 2012

• Reported By: DM****16 — Boynton Beach Florida United States of America
Astro Auto Salvage
12608 S Military Trail, Boynton Beach Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Florida United States of America

Astro Auto Salvage Astro Auto Parts ASTRO AUTO SALVAGE SELLS BROKEN PARTS!!! NEVER PURCHASE THERE!!! Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Florida

Consumers be aware, never purchase any parts from Astro Auto Salvage. They sell bad parts and will not give you your money back for them!!! They are very rude and unfair.

I purchased a side mirror for my SUV there and they sold me a mirror that had a motor that did not work for $185 dollars. The part did not match the color of my car, so I had to paint it. I was apprehensive about purchasing the part, but the salesman there stated that I should positively purchase the part since the dealer would be more expensive and that it would be worth painting.

After it was painted and placed on my car, the mechanic noted that the part did not work. I called Astro but it was a holiday and they were closed. The mechanic then decided to use the motor from my damaged mirror.

I called Astro after the holiday in order to return the bad motor, they refused to give me compensation for the motor, they wanted the whole mirror, which was painted and installed on my car with my old motor. They then offered $50 store credit. I would never take another part from that place, they are terrible. I wasn't provided with names by the employees, was not allowed to speak to the owner. They are very rude and unprofessional. Save your money and purchase your parts from another junk yard, its many fair ones. Dont waste money or time with Astro Auto Salvage in Boynton Beach Florida.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2012 07:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Astro-Auto-Salvage/Boynton-Beach-Delray-Beach-Florida-33436/Astro-Auto-Salvage-Astro-Auto-Parts-ASTRO-AUTO-SALVAGE-SELLS-BROKEN-PARTS-NEVER-PURCHAS-906998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Astro Auto Salvage