Complaint Review: Astro Lending

• Submitted: Tue, July 03, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 03, 2012

• Reported By: Sandra Lipowski — Franklin Park Illinois United States of America
Astro Lending
55 Frederick St. CB 13039 Internet United States of America

Astro Lending Midland Marketing,INC Three individuals are calling me about loans and that I owe all this money. Nassau Internet

Three individuals have sent me emails regarding pay day loans I did not repay.These individuals would not send me a validation of debt or the paper work associated with these loans. These  collectors are fromdifferent addresses states and phone numbers. One thing in common the collector fom one company Astro Lending is also the loan officer on the pay day loan. All the emails I have the same case file number the amounts owed are totaaly different. I have their names phone
numbers and addresses for each individual. They are threatening with bank fraud and other crimes. How do I get this to stop and what are my options to take care of this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2012 04:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Astro-Lending/internet/Astro-Lending-Midland-MarketingINC-Three-individuals-are-calling-me-about-loans-and-that-906428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Astro Lending