Complaint Review: Astrogroup.com- Angela Curtis

• Updated: Tue, September 27, 2005

• Reported By:Lexington Kentucky
Astrogroup.com- Angela Curtis
Astrogroup.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Astrogroup.com- Angela Curtis, Angelac@intrnic.com,forecast2005@ Intrnic.com,angelac@astro-group.com Astrogroup.com-Angela Curtis: RIP-OFF SITE BYER BE AWARE Internet

*Author of original report: GOT REPORT

*Author of original report: Take a Look?

Business: Astrogroup.com- Angela Curtis
Wow!! First off I cannot believe how many customers she has done this to I thought I was the only one! My Experience:

My service with this site was unbelievable. I cannot believe the money I lost trusting her to help me. I paid $60.00 for Astro-Group.com services to receive my Astrology Report. The thing is I was hesitant about it spending my money, on this. Being a single mother I just don't and won't Blow money anywhere or to anyone, but I read her site and also I read her Testimonials that other readers had left.

I felt confident and trustworthy of her to help me. We e-mailed each other back and froths (which I still have on file from day one) In the e-mail she promised me if I paid I will get in my reading: 40-60 pages of exactly when, times, dates etc. to my question that I asked. When I did get my reading back I did get maybe 10-20 pages of files but it was NOTHING compared to my question. My report had the wrong Date of Birth, misspelled words, and it stated things that did not relate to me. It was awful. I did not get upset because any good astrologer or psychic (whatever she calls herself) would know if you're not happy and can show proof that the work was a mess that you should be in tiled to the CORRECTION of the work or a REFUND.

I e-mailed her with a copy of my Report showing her exactly what they got wrong. I got an e-mail from several e-mailing address that she will fix. I have been battling with this for 3 months now and I have not received anything. I would receive promise after promise and excuse after excuse that my Report is on its way, I NEVER RECEIVED IT. I want so bad for the site not to offer there service to customers, it's a rip off. No one should have to go through this. $60.00 dollars is a lot to me a lot just to hand out like that and not get anything. I advice who ever goes to her site Please be aware!!! I think her Testimonials are fake! She has no where on her site where you can leave Your own testimonials. There are other Astrologers Readers (with cheaper prices) just take the time and look around and ask questions before you pay. I wish there could be something done about this.

Thanks for taking time to read,

Venetta
Lexington, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2005 06:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Astrogroupcom-Angela-Curtis/nationwide/Astrogroupcom-Angela-Curtis-Angelacintrniccomforecast2005-Intrniccomangelacastro-157818. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Astrogroup.com- Angela Curtis

GOT REPORT

AUTHOR: Venetta - (U.S.A.)

I want to say that I finally got my report. I think it's a shame that I had to go through this to get it but I i'm happy to say that Angela did redo my reprt and I am very happy, that I got it. There not a fraud, I guess there just kind of slow about getting things together. anyhow I want to take back what said and update that I did get what I paid for. Thanks

Take a Look?

AUTHOR: Venetta - (U.S.A.)

Maybe I am wrong but there is a woman that goes by the name "Kasandra" on the Kasmba.com site, now go to astro-group.com compare the pictures....hmmmmm maybe I am worng!!!