Complaint Review: Asurian Insurance

• Submitted: Tue, September 11, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, September 11, 2012

• Reported By: Jan — Jackson Heights New York United States of America
Asurian Insurance
500 Somerset Corp Blvd, Suite 101 bridgewater, New Jersey United States of America

Asurian Insurance Steals your money bridgewater, New Jersey

I spent a total of 3 hours trying to file a claim.  The customer service representatives were mostly useless.  I was told when I purchased the insurance that any problems with my phone it would be replaced.  However, I was completely surprised when I was told I would have to pay a $100 deductable. That is what I paid for my phone.  If anyone is considering purchasing this insurance, reconsider it!  Check out what your other options are.  I will not be purchasing this insurance again.  The cost of my insurance and my deductable equals the amount of a new phone.  In addition, you will not have to deal with a website that does not work, and customer service reps that are none responsive.  Stay away if you can!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2012 08:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Asurian-Insurance/bridgewater-New-Jersey-08807/Asurian-Insurance-Steals-your-money-bridgewater-New-Jersey-939873. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Asurian Insurance