Shakespeare

• Updated: Sat, April 17, 2010

• Reported By: P R — Scottsdale Arizona United States of America
Asurion Corporation
648 Grassmere Park ste 300 Internet United States of America

Asurion Corporation Asurion, Phoneclaim.com, asurion.com Sent me 5 Bad Phones Awaiting the 6th With NO Return Calls, Internet

I had my cell phone stolen March 11th 2010, it is now April 16th. I have received 5 cell phones which have not worked properly or have been down right unuseable due to the fact that they sent me a remanufactured one from Korea without a proper ID #, the best one was with the plastic on the screen with hair underneith and it had IDK what kinda fingerprints on it that would have taken a liquid to get them off!!  That one went straight back, and I kept the 3rd one. I have been awaiting my 6th phone for 10 days and the "operations specialist" who phoned me back last week lied and said they were going to send me a new phone, which I never received so I phoned them back and I am awaiting another "operations specialist" to phone me back again. They clearly stated how sorry they were, "assured" me someone whould phone me back, it took 3 days for the first one and they asked me for the tracking numbers (their RA labels) on all the phones they sent me.  All have been tracked back to their warehouses and they STILL have not sent me my 6th phone because they can't find them, yet they agree they were received into thier warehouse.  Thank goodness I requested UPS labels. I have been awaiting my 6TH phone and they said that they can only replace 7 phones and then my claim is released from service. Everytime I call, which over the past month has taken 25 + mins of my time each time, I get the run around and apologies, however NOTHING has been done to "assure" me this will not happen again, in fact they seem to care less each time, so much now that they do not even call me back, as if I will suddenly disappear!!! I LOVE Sprint and have been with them for 10 yrs, but if this is the only way I can get a replacement phone?!?! NOT WORTH IT!!! AND I PAID 100 bucks + 7 dollars each month for the past 2 years! Good luck to anyone who deals with them! One CS rep told me to go and buy a new PHONE!! Oh and they do not REFUND your money..never!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2010 11:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Asurion-Corporation/internet/Asurion-Corporation-Asurion-Phoneclaimcom-asurioncom-Sent-me-5-Bad-Phones-Awaiting-the-594036. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Asurion Corporation