- Report: #1004212
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Asurion / Verizon
Asurion / Verizon648 Grassmere Park, Nashville, TN 37211 Internet United States of America
Asurion / Verizon Asurion Does Not Honor Contract, their policy is not in my contract with them Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
- Original phone: the cell I had for two years would not turn on, call Asurion/Verizon 12-21-12 about replacement.
- 1st replacement (received 12-24, shipped back old cell same day 12-24): after 2 weeks would not charge using wall or car charger.
- 2nd replacement (received 1-16, shipped back same replacement 1-16, kept phone that would not charge): push power button, lit up but never activated.
- 3rd replacement (received 1-17, I was told to keep using that one, I sent back phone that would not charge along with 16 GB sim card by accident 1-18): home key did not work.
- 4th replacement (received 1-18, returned same replacement 1-18): slide to unlock did not work.
I am still using a cell that the home key does not work, and now the screen keeps jumping up and down, and the return key is starting not to work correctly.
My have lived up to my contract word for word. I have sent back every cell within five days like the contract says. They are telling me I cannot get another replacement phone until they receive all the replacement phones back, which is their in-house policy which has NOTHING TO DO WITH OUR CONTRACT!
They have tried to get me to change my plan every time I call there, that way they can send me a different phone, but I like my plan; unlimited everything.
As far as I am concerned they have breached their contract with me. They are supposed to
according to the contract send me a like new replacement cell overnight if mine is not working through no fault of my own. The contract never said I had to wait until they get all of their replacement phones back first. It is not my fault they are sending me cell phones that are defective, it is not my fault their return shipping labels are not overnight labels.
According to Asurion/Verizon FedEx said they have the replacement phones and are not scheduled to return them to Asurion/Verizon until the 31 of January, now, does that sound like a scam Asurion/Verizon is running are what?
After two weeks I still do not have a decent working and dependable cell phone.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2013 06:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Asurion-Verizon/internet/Asurion-Verizon-Asurion-Does-Not-Honor-Contract-their-policy-is-not-in-my-contract-wit-1004212. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.