Complaint Review: Asurion, Walmart

• Submitted: Wed, February 06, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 06, 2013

• Reported By: AsurionSucks — Farmington Hills Michigan United States of America
Asurion, Walmart

Asurion, Walmart DON'T PURCHASE FOR CELL PHONES, THEY DOWNGRADE!!!! REPLACEMENT PHONES Internet

I purchased Asurion insurance for my EVO LTE from Walmart. What a mistake. I lost my phone recently and upon faxing my claim 3 times, because they aren't set up for E-signatures yet. (1/31/2013) They took a day to tell me that my 4 onth old EVO 4G LTE has been discontinued, and they can replace it with a 2YR OLD EVO "DESIGN". This is at worse supposed to be a comparable phone, and it would be if I were filing a claim for a hero. I've had asurion through Sprint and NEVER had this kind of run-around. It's not worth $7 a month if they replace my $600 phone with a discontinued, 2yr old model that I can buy outright for $50.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2013 02:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Asurion-Walmart/internet/Asurion-Walmart-DONT-PURCHASE-FOR-CELL-PHONES-THEY-DOWNGRADE-REPLACEMENT-PHONES-In-1009953. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Asurion, Walmart