Complaint Review: Asurion Wireless Insurance

• Reported By: Prospere — Florida
Asurion Wireless Insurance
Internet USA

Asurion Wireless Insurance Big Ripoff Internet

Asurion Wireless charge my debit card three times in one day for services that I never receive from them. In fact, I never heard about them and never did business with them before. When I called them to report that the charges were fraudulent, their customer service representatives (I spoke to three) told me that there is nothing they can do about it and I have to deal with it. Keep in mind that they charge my card to get pay for services that they pretend to render to a person that I don't even know and who lives in a different state. Asurion Wireless rip me off $537 in one day and refuse to give me the money back. To make matter worst, one of the customer service representatives that I spoke with had the gut to offer me their services as a prospective customer. I was furious! Beware of Asurion Wireless.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2013 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Asurion-Wireless-Insurance/internet/Asurion-Wireless-Insurance-Big-Ripoff-Internet-1060353. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Asurion Wireless Insurance