Complaint Review: Asurion

• Updated: Tue, February 28, 2012

• Reported By: crcampbell — Colorado United States of America
Asurion
648 Grassmere Park Suite 300 Nashville, Tennessee United States of America

Asurion Asurion Insurance, Sprint Scam Artists! Send you faulty equipment, lie about not receivning returned equipment Nashville, Tennessee

Asurion, an insurance claim department through Sprint are compleye rip offs! I cracked the screen on my Android and filed a claim through them online, having to pay a $100 deductable.

I recieved my replacement phone 2 days later only to find I couldn't activate it because it was still reported stolen. I tried to contact Asurion through the provided 1800 number. I was hung up on by either their automated service &/or 2 actual individuals. I was getting nowhere! I then contacted Sprint to contact them for me on 3 way. We were actually able to get my problem solved that way and another replacement phone shipped out. This after 2.5 hours on the phone and me throwing things acrossed my backyard, frightening both my husband & the dog!

Again, 2 days later I recieved my 2nd replacement phone and shipped back the other 2 in the supplied white and brown padded envelopes. A week and a half later (today) I go to take a picture, only to find out that every picture is Blue! A dark & light blue hue!

Also today, quite amazing actually. I recieve an automated voicemail from Asurion stating that they have yet to receive the phones I returned in the white and brown padded enveopes! They stated that if not recieved by this certain date, they will charge me $300-$350 per phone!

I just don't know what to do! This insurance claim center is awful! Their unprofessional, rude, send out faulty (refurbished) devices and currantly trying to charge me a total of $700-$800 (Including the $100 Deductable) for a phone that takes blue pictures!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2012 06:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Asurion/Nashville-Tennessee-37211/Asurion-Asurion-Insurance-Sprint-Scam-Artists-Send-you-faulty-equipment-lie-about-not-r-846215. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Asurion