Complaint Review: Asurion?walmart

• Updated: Wed, July 30, 2014

• Reported By: Asurion/walmart fraud — Blackfoot Idaho
Nationwide USA

Asurion/walmart Email received was not what actually happened Nationwide

Filed a claim for a broken cell phone which is supposed to be covered under warranty. Product was shipped by UPS on Monday 7/28/14 and I was to receive a E-card within 24-48 hours after.  I called Asurion product services on Wednesday 7/30/14 to find out when I was going to receive my E-card to get a new phone.  The customer service agent said my case was under review and that I was not going to get a card until the product was received.  I kept every email received and this is not what was supposed to happen.  If there is an attorney out there who can help I would appreciate it.  I am not trying to get rich or famous I just want to be treated right, I need my cell phone for work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2014 04:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Asurionwalmart/nationwide/Asurionwalmart-Email-received-was-not-what-actually-happened-Nationwide-1166237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Asurion?walmart