Complaint Review: Asus

• Updated: Tue, September 24, 2013

• Reported By: mstar — Fort Worth Texas
Asus
800 corporate way freemont , California USA

Asus Asus Motherboards, Service, Warranty Asus RMA program is poor customer service freemont California

I buy an Asus board, it has a bent pin. I send it to Asus, they send me another board. It's dead.

I fill out the paper work on the 17th and pay for overnight fedex. They tell me the board will be sent 'within' 48 hours. I call every day, they tell me the same thing. Your paperwork is being processed.

7 days later, i call, same answer. No indication of when it will ship. My complaint is that Asus has made NO effort in expediting this for us. Nor did they try to make it right. Their attitude was basically, we will get to it when we get to it. That's fine however our backup server is down.

I own a consumer retail online business and we all know that 1% of your customers are poison. I am not. I am just amazed at how poor this whole process has been to the point I am wasting my precious time posting ths 'bull$h--' on the ripoff report.

Needless to say, I will never buy another Asus product.

Caveat emptor

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/24/2013 08:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Asus-/freemont-California/Asus-Asus-Motherboards-Service-Warranty-Asus-RMA-program-is-poor-customer-service-free-1086887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Asus