Complaint Review: Asus

• Updated: Fri, April 27, 2012

• Reported By: Carl — Greenwood Indiana United States of America
800 Corporate Way Fremont, California United States of America

Asus TF 200 Tranformer Prime ripoff Fremont, California

This is info for those planning on buying anything from Ausu company. On 4/21/2012 I spend 513 dollars on the TF 200 Tranfomer Prime from a dealer. I though would be a good tablet, Downloaded book to it and all. 8 hours later a friend and myself when for dinner and as it was I decide to see how well this charged in my car hook up the charger put on the seat when inside a steakhouse to eat.

Come back out to find the screen had broken and cracked while eating. My car was locked has a alarm so nobody was in it and nothing could have fallen on it. When back the seller they say was CID damage so they would not help me. called Asus got a RMA send back the next morning had to pay for shipping out of my pocket.

They receive the on 4/25/2012 was told on 4/27/2012 that they would not fix it will not honor the warranty and wanted more then 200 dollars more for them to replace the glass. I told them just to ship it back to me and so far they even refused to return my tablet. So this is a dishonest company and I hope anybody reading this will think twice of buying anything made by them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2012 07:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Asus/Fremont-California-94539/Asus-TF-200-Tranformer-Prime-ripoff-Fremont-California-875058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Asus