• Report: #202800

• Phone: 876-418-2387
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

At-1 Financial Resources ripoff on loans secured by insurance nationwide

I'm another fool who believed in At-1 Financial. I took a loan out for $7000.00, But before i could get the loan I had to send them 773.62 for the insurance. All the paper work looked ligit, so i did. Then I was told by Mr. Geirge that my loan would be released in 3 days. Then they told me they needed moree money for border tax and more money for the insurance due to my credit. I sent it. Then a Mr. Thomas told me the money was wired into my account, so I went and paid my bills. Of course the money was not released and everything I wrote bounced. That was April 2006. When the money was not put into my account I called everyday and received nothing but excuses, So I asked for my refund. It Is now July 25 and no money has been sent to me. So please be careful this company has put me further in debt and my credit is even worse now, So i can't even get a loan through a regular bank.

Columbus, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2006 09:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/At-1-Financial-Resources//At-1-Financial-Resources-ripoff-on-loans-secured-by-insurance-nationwide-202800. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on At-1 Financial Resources