Complaint Review: At-Home Professions

• Updated: Mon, December 05, 2011

• Reported By: DeeDee — Gardiner Maine United States of America
At-Home Professions
2001 Lowe Street Fort Collins, Colorado United States of America

At-Home Professions Total rip off...stay away and dont fall for it. Fort Collins, Colorado

*UPDATE Employee: From At-Home Professions

I took the medical transcription course and "graduated".  I was never able to get a job let alone even an interview.  As soon as the companies saw who trained me my application was denied or discarded.  I have been paying monthy for almost three years!  I feel I was totally ripped off and misled by At-Home professions and I just want to warn anyone considering this course to not do it because you will not be able to obtain employment.  Paying for this bogus course has been a complete hardship for me in these tryng financial times.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2011 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/At-Home-Professions/Fort-Collins-Colorado-80525/At-Home-Professions-Total-rip-offstay-away-and-dont-fall-for-it-Fort-Collins-Colorad-805108. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on At-Home Professions

From At-Home Professions

AUTHOR: At-Home Professions - ()

At-Home Professions would like to thank you for the opportunity to respond to your issue. We value our students and strive to ensure their success after completing our programs.

Many of our students have successfully completed our programs and shortly thereafter have found a job in the healthcare field. You can listen to some of their stories here: http://www.at-homeprofessions.edu/student-support/testimonials/

At-Home Professions offers several resources to our students and graduates to assist them in finding employment after completing our programs. First, we give our students the option to participate in our Success Promise program. When one completes their coursework and the Success Promise program, they will get a job within six months or we will refund all of their money. The Success Promise program has proven successful for countless students.

Second, while it’s important to keep in mind that employers will have different hiring requirements, we offer our students unlimited graduate support from our experienced Graduate Counselors. This includes resume, interview and professional development tips and advice. We offer these services because we want our students to succeed, and the most successful AHP graduates are the individuals who take ownership and responsibility of their career.

Lastly, At-Home Professions works to make continuing education as affordable as possible. Our payment plans and policies are clearly outlined in the Enrollment Agreement signed by every student. It is also important to keep in mind that they do change from time to time, as we take into consideration student feedback.

We encourage you to take advantage of our unlimited graduate support, or discuss your situation with one of our representatives. We can be reached at 1-800-359-3455.